A site is a parcel of land in the urban, semi-urban, suburban or rural area which is originally an agricultural land. Developers or promoters purchase contiguous land parcels and approach the Revenue Department for conversion of agricultural land to mom-agricultural land. Thereafter, they approach the concerned local government office having jurisdictional purview over the site to obtain Conversion Certificate. These local government bodies in Bangalore are BDA, BNDA, BMRDA, BBMP and BIAPPA etc. They provide Conversion Certificate after they receive ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the Directorate of Town & Country Planning [DTCP].
Once the developer/builder/promoter obtains the Conversion Certificate, they develop the site into worthy of human inhabitation by obtaining electricity & water supply, sewerage system access, road connectivity etc. Then it cuts the site into suitably sized plots for sale to prospective end-users or investors.
There is commercial demand in the proximity to West Bangalore and this is becoming impetuous for the region to grow and lead the city’s status to be a better place to place to live in.This region is an investment destination due to the following favorable factors:
• The Mumbai-Bangalore Industrial Corridor
• Greater Peenya Industrial Area
• Proposed Peripheral Ring Road
• Metro Rail connectivity
• Dabaspet Industrial Area
• Integrated townships along the NICE CorridorThe whole area is well connected:
• Connected to the plunged road built over Peenya Industrial Area in the Mysore Road
• It is also well connected to NICE corridor
• It is connected to the metro rail network.
The well established and renowned market of Yeshwanthpur has a micro-market with following endowments:
• Healthcare institutions
• Retail and other public infrastructure
The above features give a major push to people to come and live here.